Clinical Research in Miami
PCR test for detection of the virus or antibodies
We work along side South Florida’s top physicians as medical partners – Principal investigators in order to perform clinical trials in Palmetto Bay (Miami-Dade). Our staff is very experienced in clinical research and works together with the referring physicians to invite qualifying patients for a specific study. Patients do not pay for these services. Contact us to see if you qualify to participate and learn how you can be compensated for your participation.
What is IMIC Research Center?
We have been operating since 2009 as a research center here in Miami. The new site in Palmetto Bay has been fully operational since January 2015 and has been serving South Dade ever since. The clinic is established as a clinical research center,fully equipped with necessary equipment and trained experienced research staff to enroll patients in clinical trials from a large population in Palmetto Bay, West Kendall, Richmond West, South Miami, Cutler Bay, South Miami Heights, Naranja, Leisure City and Homestead. We are proud to be Miami’s research center. Look through our “Medical Research” page to see if you qualify to participate in one of our new clinical studies.
Why become a Medical Partner with IMIC Inc Medical Research Center?
As a research center for clinical studies we focus on the following:
- Consistent and open communication with our patients and our medical partners (Their doctors).
- You will be helping us find tomorrow’s cures for today’s medical challenges!
- All testing, medications, physicals for our patients are paid for by the study and will not affect Medicaid/Medicare or any insurance allotments.
- Our medical partners get paid for any physical test performed or patient records they may provide for the study.
- We focus on the care of the patient and on their overall health. We wish to enhance the medical care already being provided rather than focus on patient acquisition.
Miguel Rodriguez MD
Board Certified Gastroenterology
We perform clinical trials for the following therapeutic areas:
Asthma, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Cirrhosis of the Liver, NASH, Fatty Liver, Alzheimer’s Disease, Agitation in Alzheimer’s Disease, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Tourette’s Syndrome, Bi-Polar Disorder in Adolescents and Adults within the Autism Spectrum
Follow Us and Research With Us
Please contact our staff for more information regarding our current studies in Miami to talk about your health and financial benefits from participating in our clinical studies.